Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Experience (My Make Up Blog)

This whole blog experience was a success. I would of never thought blogging could be so interesting. I thought it was just for softies who just want to share their feelings. I was wrong. This whole blogging thing is cool. I'm glad this was a class activity. It really gives people a chance to really speak their mind. Its nice.

Thanks Mr. Kunkle for the cool experience you gave us. It really brings out our creative side.

And no this isn't some smooch, suck up-thing I'm writing..

2 comments:

Katie B. said...

I liked the blogs too. I think it's a good way for people to put in their 2 cents if they don't want to talk in class a lot or just don't get the chance.

Lindsey R said...

I agree. I thought blogging was going to be lame and boring. Im glad we did them and it really gave us a good way to hear what other people have to say about what we wrote.